We get so focused doing what we do every day that we often forget to stop and point out some of our favorite product and service highlights:
- Our nearly 70-year old family printing company places a high value on talking with our vendors and have heard you do too. That’s why when you call Utley Brothers Printing real people answer the phone during business hours, and not a phone system.
- Sourcing any of your printing locally is a conscious choice. For those of you for whom we are in your “backyard”, we are proud to offer free local delivery on approved metro-Detroit area routes; which is reflected as a delivery option online. We continue to make will call/pick-up an option for those who find it convenient, in addition to standard UPS shipping.
- Speaking of online ordering, we are proud of our websites and the conveniences each offers our client base. Our sites offer our customers 24-hour pricing and ordering and helpful information.
- We continue to grow full color capabilities in both the offset and digital world, while offering coating options to perfectly finish a project. Short-run extended length prints up to 36” inches fit difficult customer needs; along with plastic cards, magnets, full color envelopes and prints on unique substrates.
- We are really excited about our PaperFuse line which features double, triple and quadruple thick printing. PaperFuse is an answer to “Do you have anything thicker.” Additionally the ColorFuse option allows color to be inserted (sandwiched) for a unique finished product. More
- Foil, Embossing and letterpress services from Utley Brothers Printing are a perfect fit when a design calls for an element of a layout to set the printed piece apart from others. Design with either foil, embossing or ink letterpress printed as a tool of the overall layout communicates intentionality and class and takes any printed project to the next level.
- We are very proud of our raised printing quality, tradition and capacity. After decades of using a semi-dull powder, we are excited to announce that all raised printing will now be produced with gloss powder. We are also proud of our fast turns on thermography; which typically run 1,2 and 3 days.